The Youth’s Ministry serves the spiritual needs of individuals between the ages of thirteen to nineteen (13-19) years. The church recognizes the youth as the future leaders of the church and society. There is, therefore, the need for them to be grounded firmly in the service of the Lord.
PENSA (Pentecost Students and Associates) exists to serve the needs of members of The Church of Pentecost and other Pentecostals who are students, graduates, and professionals. PENSA operates under the following goals and objectives:
• To win souls for Christ “Go ye into the world and preach the gospel to every creature, he that believe and is baptized shall be saved. (Mark 16:15-16)
• Provide opportunity among students and alumni for spiritual edification and encourage deeper commitment to God’s work.
• Help members to identify and develop the ministries and leadership potentials in COP.
• Organize programs to meet the needs of students, recent graduates, and associates in the colleges and high schools such as conferences, workshops, seminar, and career fairs.
• Provide the flow of information and interaction between the group, ministries within the Church and other institutions towards fellowship and spiritual. edification.
• Provide the opportunity for students and associates to live their faith and continue in their commitment at home and on campus.
• Create a forum for networking, cooperation, and familiarization with other Christian students and professionals within COP and other denominations.
• Prepare and encourage members to carry out evangelism both on campus and at home.
PENSA members are encouraged to participate in charitable activities and perform community services to fulfill our mission.
Programs and Activities include:
• Bible studies and prayer meetings
• Educational & Career Seminars
• Relationship Seminars
• Evangelistic activities
• Retreats and Conferences